Changelog’s resident infrastructure expert Gerhard Lazu is on location at KubeCon 2019. This is part one of a two-part series from the world’s largest open source conference. In this episode you’ll hear from event co-chair Bryan Liles, Priyanka Sharma and Natasha Woods from GitLab, and Alexis Richardson from Weaveworks.
Stay tuned for part two’s deep dives in to Prometheus, Grafana, and Crossplane.
Join Changelog++ to support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear!
- DigitalOcean – The simplest cloud platform for developers and teams Whether you’re running one virtual machine or ten thousand, makes managing your infrastructure too easy. Get started for free with a $50 credit. Learn more at do.co/changelog.
- GitPrime – GitPrime helps software teams accelerate their velocity and release products faster by turning historical git data into easy to understand insights and reports. Ship faster because you know more. Not because you’re rushing. Learn more at gitprime.com/changelog.
- Retool – Retool makes it super simple to build back-office apps in hours, not days. The tool is is built by engineers, explicitly for engineers. Learn more and try it for free at retool.com/changelog
- Square – The Square developer team just launched their new developer YouTube channel. Head to youtube.com/squaredev or search for “Square Developer” on YouTube to learn more and subscribe.
- Bryan Liles – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Priyanka Sharma – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn
- Natasha Woods – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn
- Alexis Richardson – Twitter, GitHub
- Gerhard Lazu – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Notes and Links
See also: Gerhard goes to KubeCon (part 2)