We talk with Ryan about the massive success of Node and how it impacted his life, how he eventually created Deno and what he’s doing differently this time around. We also talk about The Deno Company, and what’s in store for Deno Delpoy.
Join Changelog++ to support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear!
- InfluxDB IoT app training – Space is limited and it’s free to join Hands on guidance to build an IoT app with InfluxDB. You’ll build a fully functional sample application called IoT Center and built on InfluxDB. The app is based on Node.js and React, uses Kafka to write measurements, and requires no DB installation with InfluxDB Cloud. Learn more and register for free at influxdata.com/changelog
- Retool – Retool is a low-code platform built specifically for developers that makes it fast and easy to build internal tools. Instead of building internal tools from scratch, the world’s best teams, from startups to Fortune 500s, are using Retool to power their internal apps. Learn more and try it for free at retool.com/changelog
- CloudZero – For software-driven companies focused on growing margins, CloudZero is the only cloud cost intelligence platform that puts engineering in control by connecting technical decisions to business results. Visit cloudzero.com/changelog to get started.
- Fastly – Our bandwidth partner. Fastly powers fast, secure, and scalable digital experiences. Move beyond your content delivery network to their powerful edge cloud platform. Learn more at fastly.com.
- Ryan Dahl – GitHub, Website
- Adam Stacoviak – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Jerod Santo – Twitter, GitHub
Notes and Links