Evan You joined the show to talk about Vue.js - his library for building web interfaces. We discussed what Vue.js offers, what makes it different, why developers should trust this project even if it’s “just a personal project” that’s not backed by an enterprise or a large team.
Join Changelog++ to support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear!
- Codeship – If it works with Docker, it works with Codeship Jet.
- Opbeat for Node.js – Build faster Node.js apps. Instantly pinpoint performance issues, and optimize your code. Install in minutes.
- Braintree – Start accepting PayPal, Bitcoin, Venmo, Apple Pay, Android Pay, cards, and whatever’s next – all with a single integration.
- DigitalOcean – Use the code
CHANGELOGto get a $10 hosting credit when you create a new DigitalOcean account
- Evan You – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Adam Stacoviak – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Jerod Santo – Twitter, GitHub
Notes and Links
- The Changelog #160: Ampersand.js, SPAs, and WebRTC with Henrik Joreteg
- The Changelog #149: React.js, React Native, Flux, Relay, and GraphQL with Facebook
- Creative Lab 5
- Vue.js Homepage
- Vue.js on GitHub
- Vue.js Examples
- Vue.js: a (re)introduction
- Changelog Weekly - Issue #24
- Issue Stats
- Nicholas Young on Twitter: “Listening to The @changelog’s episode on @metabase, and realizing I couldn’t build businesses without open source.
- Hero: Zach Lieberman (@zachlieberman) on Twitter
- Hero: Aaron Koblin
- Hero: TJ Holowaychuk (@tjholowaychuk) on Twitter