We’re joined this week by the beat freak in residence himself, the mysterious Breakmaster Cylinder. Listen along as we talk about how we make our beats, what inspires us for our music, and some behind the scenes on our latest albums.
Changelog++ members save 7 minutes on this episode because they made the ads disappear. Join today!
- Traceroute Podcast – Listen and follow Season 3 of Traceroute starting November 2 on Apple, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts!
- Sentry – Get $100 towards your error monitoring with Sentry! Use the code
- Fastly – Our bandwidth partner. Fastly powers fast, secure, and scalable digital experiences. Move beyond your content delivery network to their powerful edge cloud platform. Learn more at fastly.com
- Fly.io – The home of Changelog.com — Deploy your apps and databases close to your users. In minutes you can run your Ruby, Go, Node, Deno, Python, or Elixir app (and databases!) all over the world. No ops required. Learn more at fly.io/changelog and check out the speedrun in their docs.
- Breakmaster Cylinder – Twitter, Website
- Jerod Santo – Mastodon, Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn
- Adam Stacoviak – Mastodon, Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Next Level: Buy on Apple Music or Bandcamp. Stream on Spotify or Apple Music.
- Theme Songs: Buy on Apple Music or Bandcamp. Stream on Spotify or Apple Music.
Notes from the show
- Watermelon Sugar X Seaside
- The Song Michael Jackson ‘Stole’ From Hall & Oates
- Sia - Elastic Heart feat. Shia LaBeouf & Maddie Ziegler (Official Video)
- Halt and Catch Fire Theme
- Pole Position Theme Song (Cover)
- Osmo Coding Jam
- Let’s Rescore Mad Max: Fury Road
- Ballroom Blitz (Wayne’s World)
- Bohemian Rhapsody (Wayne’s World)
- Jay_cee: Castlevania NES Speedrun in 10:45 (WR)
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!