Wynn caught up with Mike Hostetler and Scott González from AppendTo to talk about Amplify.js, jQuery, CoffeeScript, Microsoft, the web, and open source.
Join Changelog++ to support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear!
Notes and Links
- AppendTo offers training and consulting for jQuery.
- Amplify.js is a set of components designed to solve common web application problems with a simplistic API.
- Mike Hostetler is CEO at AppendTo.
- Scott González works on jQuery UI.
amplify.storeis a wrapper for various persistent client-side storage systems and provides advanced features such as cache expiration.
- Amplify’s PubSub system provides offers advanced options for handling custom events including priority.
- Wynn asks how Microsoft’s adoption of jQuery has led to its adoption.
- DamianEdwards worked to get jQuery UI packages for Nuget.
- Rails now includes CoffeeScript by default.
- Wynn loves