Our guests this week are 2015’s RUBY HEROES! Big show today, lots of great Ruby talk with these heroes, great insights from this past year of Ruby, and more.
Join Changelog++ to support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear!
- Codeship – If it works with Docker, it works with Codeship Jet.
- Toptal – Join Toptal and work with awesome people from anywhere in the world. Freelance with companies like Airbnb, Artsy & IDEO.
- Code School – Learn to program by doing with hands-on courses. Sign up for Code School at only $19/month. That’s $10 off per month!
Notes and Links
And here are this year’s Ruby Heroes:
- Eileen Uchitelle - @eileencodes
- Jeremy Evans - @jeremyevans0
- Nobuyoshi Nakada - @n0kada
- Sam Saffron - @samsaffron
- Sarah Mei - @sarahmei
- Zachary Scott - @_zzak
- Ruby Hero Awards
- Ruby Heroes Awards Video
- nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada)
- eileencodes (Eileen M. Uchitelle)
- sarahmei (Sarah Mei)
- zzak (Zachary Scott)
- jeremyevans (Jeremy Evans)
- SamSaffron (Sam)
- hone (Terence Lee)
- Gregg (Gregg Pollack)
- ko1 (Koichi Sasada)
- Roda: Routing Tree Web Framework Toolkit
- Ruby Together