Adam and Wynn caught up with Nathan Smith from 960 Grid System to talk about web development and CSS grid frameworks.
Join Changelog++ to support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear!
- Nathan Smith – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Adam Stacoviak – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Wynn Netherland – Twitter, GitHub
Notes and Links
- 960 Grid System - Nathan’s awesome CSS grid framework
- 960’s awesome templates help you plan your layouts
- Wynn’s new monitor setup is just plain obscene
- 960’s fluid support from Stephen Bau
- Episode 0.2.8 where John Resig talks about mobile web dev
- Episode 18 of the yayQuery podcast
- Wynn asks why Google’s AJAX API library doesn’t include the CSS frameworks
- Nathan and Wynn are fans of Jason Santa Maria’s layout-per-post blog
- For the non-soccer fans, a little background for Nathan’s midfielder analogy.
- We don’t need to link to Sass do we?
- Taco Town from SNL
- jQuery Cookbook, to which Nathan contributed lucky Chapter 13
- Nathan is a big Drupal fan
- Rebecca Murphey organizer of the awesome TXJS conference
- Textile vs. Markdown