This week we talk about a bunch of fun topics! In no particular order:
- Rich Harris' In Defense of The Web
- Kevins article on actions.
- Bundler work and HMR in Svelte: Nollup, Vite, Snowpack
- New contributors resources: CONTRIBUTING, ROADMAP
- Contributing in practice: Li Hau's bug fix story
- Built in Svelte: Googles Performance Benchmark
- Scott teaches Wes about Svelte
- TypeScript almost here? Next episode we will bring on some of the active contributors to discuss it. Stay tuned!
- Microsoft releases Azure Static Sites. Builds one live using Svelte! Unfortunately somewhere in this 48 hours stream
- Scott Tolinski builds a Svelte and Meteor application. Free series!
- Keying things. Relevant background info: Sebastian Markbåge, Nik Graf. Svelte Workaround
- Pub quiz? If you're interested, give us a shoutout on the Discord!
- Discussion about an upcoming official router
- Shawn talks about his book.