Dave calls a quick Luro branding meeting, some thoughts on DevRel, Chris tries to figure out musical instrument mics, follow up on WordPress from a previous episode, Chris' journey through the social graph options, 100 year hosting with WordPress, and the introduction of a new segment: Happy Project Share Time.
- The cost of convenience — surma.dev
- The State of API-Powered Publishing to Social Media Networks - Chris Coyier
- XPoster – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org
- FS Poster
- kottke.org - home of fine hypertext products
- The 100-Year Plan on WordPress.com
- Learn Privacy
- Build UX
- Continuous Accessibility
- Announcing Crashlands 2 | Butterscotch Shenanigans
- Stitch - Visual Studio Marketplace
- bscotch/stitch: Tools and apps for GameMaker development: a CLI for pipeline development, a VSCode extension for coding, and more.