Have you ever been an auctioneer? Sometimes when God closes a shed, he opens a sauna. Dave's working on the one day build theory, how to market with fake data, an update on the Discord, marketing with a spicy slug, what we want to see next in CSS, and thoughts on component libraries.
- Beeper — All your chats in one app. Yes, really.
- Zach Leatherman in Elk: "Looks like the cat is out of the ba..." | Elk
- fks on Twitter: "There have been zero commits to the Gatsby repo in the last 24 days."
- Lennart on Twitter: "I have some sad news to share: In July Netlify laid off a lot of amazing people and I was one of them. Thus I'm actively looking for my next role as a full stack engineer. Please share with your networks and reach out to me!"
- Ward Peeters on Twitter: "@FredKSchott It’s dead. The whole staff is gone except one. It still works well but don’t expect major React 18 features to land"
- Quick thoughts on chips | daverupert.com
- Prioritise content over components | simeonGriggs.dev
- Things you forgot (or never knew) because of React - Josh Collinsworth blog
- GitHub - robinsloan/perfect-edition: A lightweight, responsive web e-book template
- zeldman on Twitter: "Content precedes design. Design in the absence of content is not design, it's decoration."
- You Deserve a Tech Union, A Book Apart
- Expert Idiot | daverupert.com