Do you listen at 2x? Do Chris and Dave sound weird at normal speed IRL? How searching compares to using AI, chatbots kind of suck at context, getting a designer to work with developers at an agency, what happened to content visibility, and how to best build a design system using web components.
- Airshow Podcast Player
- Whiskey Web and Whatnot - A whiskey fueled fireside chat with your favorite web developers.
- Raycast Pro
- Wavelength: Group Chat, Friends & AI
- Amelia Wattenberger
- Language Model Sketchbook, or Why I Hate Chatbots
- GitHub Copilot · Your AI pair programmer · GitHub
- Framer AI — Generate and publish your site with AI in seconds.
- content-visibility: the new CSS property that boosts your rendering performance
- The Frontend Studio for Nuxt Developers and Teams · Nuxt Studio
- Shoelace: A forward-thinking library of web components.