There's a special guest on the show who takes aim at the billionaires in web dev, do we know better than the algorithm for news, why is AI training data such a secret, Chris and Dave discover JetBrains, monorepo struggles, and SVG drawing tools.
- Local Timeline | Elk
- See the websites that make AI bots like ChatGPT sound so smart - Washington Post
- "the secret list of websites" - Chris Coyier
- ChatGPT Is a Blurry JPEG of the Web | The New Yorker
- PhpStorm: PHP IDE and Code Editor from JetBrains
- Installing · tmux/tmux Wiki · GitHub
- Boxy SVG Editor
- GitHub - steveruizok/perfect-freehand: Draw perfect pressure-sensitive freehand lines.
- Mermaid | Diagramming and charting tool