Brian Rinaldi joins us to talk about the state of Jamstack in 2023, acronym confusion, SPA confusion, developing common tools of understanding, why Netlify bought Gatsby, and the state of developer conferences.
Brian Rinaldi is a Developer Experience Engineer at LaunchDarkly with over 20 years experience as a developer for the web. Brian is actively involved in the community running developer meetups via CFE.dev and Orlando Devs. He’s the editor of the Jamstacked newsletter and co-author of The Jamstack Book from Manning.
- What is Jamstack in 2023?
- Web Almanac
- The Jamstack Book
- Phil Hawksworth PR to change Jamstack spelling
- Discussion: jamstack word treatment
- AWS Amplify
- What Netlify's Acquisition of Gatsby Really Means
- The State of Developer Conferences
- ShopTalk Show on Mastodon