Dave and Chris chat about the great (or is it?) divide in the front end world of web design and development.
- CSS Tricks: The Great Divide
- Top Web Development Articles of 2018
- Browser Sync
- Hot Module Reloading
- A Unified Styling Language
- Extract Text Webpack Plugin
- CSS Modules
- CSS Tricks: What are CSS Modules and Why Do I Need Them?
- HTML CSS and Our Vanishing Industry Entry Points
If you can host a site for yourself, a friend, or a client on WordPress.com, you should. Not only is WordPress powerful, flexible and easy to use (to the tune of powering a third of the internet), using WordPress.com means never having to worry about dealing with servers and software yourself.
Techmeme.com is great for returning to several times a day to “find out what you’ve missed” in the world of tech. We’re just taking what Techmeme is good at and distilling it into podcast form. Same news headlines, context and conversation around what happened today in the world of tech. Daily show Monday thru Friday, posting around 5pm eastern.