Monica Dinculescu is an Emojineer at Google and we talk with her about the state of front-end development, knowing what you're bad at vs what you're good at, and coming up with a better analogy for it all.
I'm an Emojineer at Google, where I work on Magenta, making music and art with Machine Learning. Before this I worked on Polymer, and was a big advocate for Web Components. Before that, I used to work on Chrome.
- Tensor Flow
- Dribbble Design #1 Progress Board
- Dribbble Design #2 Tracking Dashboard for Drivers
- Dribbble Design #3 Full Screen Hover Loop
- Dribbble Design #4 Mobile Homepage for CrowdRise
- Dribbble Design #5 Shortstache