Welcome to Remotely Interesting brought to you by Netlify.
Let’s face it. Open source is a big world and it can be intimidating to navigate. In this episode, we’ll talk about our experience with and what it’s like to contribute to it.
- Nadia Eghbal - Working in Public: The Making and Maintenance of Open Source Software
- Criminal HTML “Hacking” Event
- Brian Douglas (Open Sauced)
- Ambassador Program - Auth0
- Twilio Champion - https://www.twilio.com/champions
- Setting good expectations — https://www.jason.af/setting-expectations/
- Why Reproductions are Required - https://antfu.me/posts/why-reproductions-are-required
- Learn With Jason (like and subscribe!) — https://www.learnwithjason.dev
- Phil’s voiceover work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUlAMMborUI
- Peanut Butter & Mayo Sandwich Tweet Thread
People who were remotely interesting:
As always, we hope you find it remotely interesting.