Recording date: 2019-11-26
John Papa @John_Papa
Ward Bell @WardBell
Dan Wahlin @DanWahlin
Craig Shoemaker @craigshoemaker
Ali Spittel @ASpittel
- LadyBug Podcast
- Ali on Dev.to
- Digital Nomad
- General Assembly - 12 week bootcamp
- Don't Repeat Yourself - DRY
- Four types of learners
- Visual , Auditory, Kinesthetic , and reading/writing learners
- Ben Lesh
- React Hooks
- Vue 3 Composition API
- Train your Brain Like a Memory Champion
- 02:34 Guest introduction
- 06:06 Experience with frameworks
- 08:34 How do you teach?
- 10:52 Sponsor: Ag Grid
- 11:54 Who are the students you're workign with?
- 17:39 Variety of paths to learning to code
- 25:06 Sponsor: IdeaBlade
- 26:14 How do you present something to students?
- 28:02 What stuck out to you about frameworks?
- 39:06 Where does teaching fit into your career?
- 40:15 The intersection of art and code
- 44:03 Final thoughts