KBall, Emma, and Chris explain some things to each other like we’re five, bring stories of the week, and share some sweet pro tips.
- Rollbar – We move fast and fix things because of Rollbar. Resolve errors in minutes. Deploy with confidence. Learn more at rollbar.com/changelog.
- Linode – Our cloud server of choice. Deploy a fast, efficient, native SSD cloud server for only $5/month. Get 4 months free using the code
changelog2019. Start your server - head to linode.com/changelog
- Gauge – Low maintenance test automation! Gauge is free and open source test automation framework that takes the pain out of acceptance testing.Less code, less maintenance, more acceptance testing. Gauge is a free and open source test automation framework that takes the pain out of acceptance testing. Gauge tests are in Markdown which makes writing and maintaining tests easier.
- Fastly – Our bandwidth partner. Fastly powers fast, secure, and scalable digital experiences. Move beyond your content delivery network to their powerful edge cloud platform. Learn more at fastly.com.
- Kevin Ball – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Emma Bostian – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn
- Christopher Hiller – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Notes and Links
- Node.js Streams: Everything you need to know
- Creating duplex streams with Node.js
- Lego Ninjago
- CSS Specificity: Things You Should Know
Stories of the Week
- Microsoft is building Internet Explorer into its new Chromium Edge
- Why, How, and When to Use Semantic HTML and ARIA
- Creating CLIs with Ink, React and a bit of magic