KBall and Jason geek out on the ins and outs of Gatsby. They talked through the fundamentals of working with Gatsby, the development process, and look into the future of Gatsby.
- Rollbar – We move fast and fix things because of Rollbar. Resolve errors in minutes. Deploy with confidence. Learn more at rollbar.com/changelog.
- Linode – Our cloud server of choice. Deploy a fast, efficient, native SSD cloud server for only $5/month. Get 4 months free using the code
changelog2019. Start your server - head to linode.com/changelog
- Gauge – Low maintenance test automation! Gauge is free and open source test automation framework that takes the pain out of acceptance testing.Less code, less maintenance, more acceptance testing. Gauge is a free and open source test automation framework that takes the pain out of acceptance testing. Gauge tests are in Markdown which makes writing and maintaining tests easier.
- Fastly – Our bandwidth partner. Fastly powers fast, secure, and scalable digital experiences. Move beyond your content delivery network to their powerful edge cloud platform. Learn more at fastly.com.
Notes and Links
- Using Headless Wordpress
- Gatsby Starter Library
- Using the Gatsby GraphQL Playground
- The Content Mesh
- Apollo Server
Fundamentals of working with Gatsby
Gatsby Development Process
- Function Composition
- Introducing Gatsby Themes
- Progressive Disclosure of Complexity
- Yarn Workspaces
- Yarn Link
Future of Gatsby