An amalgam of interest on this week’s episode starting with a peek at what’s finally coming in Vue 3. We talk about the process of change in the Vue ecosystem and what interesting features are coming either very soon or not for a while depending on how you view time right now. Then, the panelists share what they’ve learned recently, and finish off with shout outs to the projects, ideas, and people we’re appreciative of.
- Rollbar – We move fast and fix things because of Rollbar. Resolve errors in minutes. Deploy with confidence. Learn more at rollbar.com/changelog.
- Gatsby Partner Program – Become a Gatsby certified partner today to accelerate your growth alongside their amazing ecosystem, get exclusive access to Gatsby’s product roadmap, beta test new features, access training materials, and connect with the Gatsby team. Read all about it and get started at gatsbyjs.com/changelog
- DigitalOcean – DigitalOcean’s developer cloud makes it simple to launch in the cloud and scale up as you grow. They have an intuitive control panel, predictable pricing, team accounts, worldwide availability with a 99.99% uptime SLA, and 24/7/365 world-class support to back that up. Get your $100 credit at do.co/changelog.
- Nick Nisi – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Divya – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Kevin Ball – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Christopher Hiller – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Notes and Links