Jerod and KBall are joined by Micro Frontends in Action author Michael Geers to discuss (you guessed it) micro frontend architecture. We ask: what is the concept? How is it similar/different to micro services? Who is it best fitted for? How do you put it in practice? And much more.
- Rollbar – We move fast and fix things because of Rollbar. Resolve errors in minutes. Deploy with confidence. Learn more at rollbar.com/changelog.
- DigitalOcean – DigitalOcean’s developer cloud makes it simple to launch in the cloud and scale up as you grow. They have an intuitive control panel, predictable pricing, team accounts, worldwide availability with a 99.99% uptime SLA, and 24/7/365 world-class support to back that up. Get your $100 credit at do.co/changelog.
- Pluralsight – Stay home. Skill up. Pluralsight is totally free for the entire month of April! With over 7,000 courses from experts in software development, security, cloud and data there’s never been a better time to skill up. Learn more and get started at pluralsight.com
- Michael Geers – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Jerod Santo – Twitter, GitHub
- Kevin Ball – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
Notes and Links
Comment on this episode for a chance to win a FREE copy of the eBook version of Micro Frontends in Action. Tell us what you think of micro frontends. Our 3 favorite comments will be selected 30 days from the date of publish for this episode.
ALSO be sure to use discount code
podjsparty20 to save 40% on Manning’s entire catalog. Whether you want the print edition of Michael’s book or are interested in learning something else from their amazing library of books, we got the hook up. ✊