KBall, Chris, Nick, and Safia discuss how they keep a healthy relationship with dependencies in their codebase. Listen to learn how they decide when to use third-party dependencies, how they verify and validate dependencies, and how to support the ecosystem of open source libraries.
- Gauge – Low maintenance test automation! Gauge is free and open source test automation framework that takes the pain out of acceptance testing.
- Rollbar – We catch our errors before our users do because of Rollbar. Resolve errors in minutes, and deploy your code with confidence. Learn more at rollbar.com/changelog.
- DigitalOcean – DigitalOcean is simplicity at scale. Whether your business is running one virtual machine or ten thousand, DigitalOcean gets out of your way so your team can build, deploy, and scale faster and more efficiently. New accounts get $100 in credit to use in your first 60 days.
- Fastly – Our bandwidth partner. Fastly powers fast, secure, and scalable digital experiences. Move beyond your content delivery network to their powerful edge cloud platform. Learn more at fastly.com.
- Safia Abdalla – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Kevin Ball – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Christopher Hiller – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Nick Nisi – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Notes and Links