- Gauge – Low maintenance test automation! Gauge is free and open source test automation framework that takes the pain out of acceptance testing.
- Rollbar – We catch our errors before our users do because of Rollbar. Resolve errors in minutes, and deploy your code with confidence. Learn more at rollbar.com/changelog.
- DigitalOcean – DigitalOcean is simplicity at scale. Whether your business is running one virtual machine or ten thousand, DigitalOcean gets out of your way so your team can build, deploy, and scale faster and more efficiently. New accounts get $100 in credit to use in your first 60 days.
- Kevin Ball – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Nick Nisi – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Jerod Santo – Twitter, GitHub
Notes and Links
The event-stream incident
- FallingSnow’s initial issue that made it public
- npm yanked the package and reported on the attack
- Listen to Dominic Tarr discuss it on The Changelog (broken link until 2018-12-5)
- Could this be a copy-cat of this Hackernoon article from earlier this year?
The State of JS survey
- Check out the survey (and rad website) right here
- KBall recommends Mel Summer’s talk from EmberFest 2018
- Jerod cites Eugen Kiss’s Lean Testing post (More commentary here)
- Nick recommends some handy git aliases from Cory Frang
- KBall’s tip is a
.clone()of Nick’s debugging trip from episode 46
Never forgot to trust.js but verify. 😉