This week Feross and Emma chat with Segun Adebayo about Chakra UI, a modular React component library that’s changing the game for design systems and app development.
- Rollbar – We move fast and fix things because of Rollbar. Resolve errors in minutes. Deploy with confidence. Learn more at rollbar.com/changelog.
- Gatsby Cloud – Incremental builds are here! Enjoy build times for your Gastby site up to 1000x times faster than ever before. This is the feature you’ve been waiting for. It’s totally free for personal projects and single purpose sites. Read all about it and get started at gatsbyjs.com/changelog
- DigitalOcean – DigitalOcean’s developer cloud makes it simple to launch in the cloud and scale up as you grow. They have an intuitive control panel, predictable pricing, team accounts, worldwide availability with a 99.99% uptime SLA, and 24/7/365 world-class support to back that up. Get your $100 credit at do.co/changelog.
- Segun Adebayo – Twitter, GitHub
- Emma Bostian – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn
- Feross Aboukhadijeh – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Notes and Links
- Chakra UI
- Deep Work by Cal Newport
- Styled System
- Design tokens
- And You Thought Buttons Were Easy by Nathan Curtis
- React Spring tutorial by Scott Tolinski
- Career Lyft
- React Training by Ryan Florence
- Tailwind CSS
- Styled Components