In 2020, Shawn (swyx) Wang wrote:
We’re now in year three of this third age and Swyx joins us to look back at what he missed, look around at what’s happening today, and look forward at what might be coming next.
Changelog++ members save 4 minutes on this episode because they made the ads disappear. Join today!
- Sentry – Working code means happy customers. That’s exactly why teams choose Sentry. From error tracking to performance monitoring, Sentry helps teams see what actually matters, resolve problems quicker, and learn continuously about their applications - from the frontend to the backend. Use the code
PARTYTIMEand get the team plan free for three months.
- Vercel – Vercel combines the best developer experience with an obsessive focus on end-user performance. Our platform enables frontend teams to do their best work. Unlock a better frontend workflow today.
- Sourcegraph – Move fast, even in big codebases. Sourcegraph is universal code search for every developer and team. Easily search across all the code that matters to you and your organization: find example code, explore and read code, debug issues, and more. Head to info.sourcegraph.com/changelog and click the button “Try Sourcegraph now” to get started.
- Shawn Wang – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Jerod Santo – Twitter, GitHub
- Nick Nisi – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Notes and Links
- swyx’s talk at Reactathon
- Lydia Hallie’s talk on rendering patterns
- The Rise of WebAssembly (Infoworld)
- swyx on The Changelog #467
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!