The panelists discuss their thoughts on career progression while sharing some of their own history. They also talk about important considerations to think about when deciding where to go next, and share useful resources.
Join Changelog++ to support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear!
- Rollbar – We move fast and fix things because of Rollbar. Resolve errors in minutes. Deploy with confidence. Learn more at rollbar.com/changelog.
- DigitalOcean – DigitalOcean’s developer cloud makes it simple to launch in the cloud and scale up as you grow. They have an intuitive control panel, predictable pricing, team accounts, worldwide availability with a 99.99% uptime SLA, and 24/7/365 world-class support to back that up. Get your $100 credit at do.co/changelog.
- Raygun – With Raygun Error and Performance Monitoring you have all the information you need at your fingertips to quickly find and fix errors and performance issues across your tech stack down to the line of code. Get started with a free 14-day trial, head to raygun.com and join thousands of customer-centric software teams who use Raygun every day.
- Nick Nisi – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Amal Hussein – Twitter, GitHub
- Divya – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Kevin Ball – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
Notes and Links
Help us play Frontend Feud (and enter to win a free t-shirt) by taking the survey!