Gleb Bahmutov, PhD joins the show for a fun conversation around end-to-end testing. We get the skinny on Cypress, find out how it’s structured as both an open source library and a SaaS business, tease apart the various types of tests you may (or may not) want to have, and share a lot of laughs along the way.
Join Changelog++ to support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear!
- Rollbar – We move fast and fix things because of Rollbar. Resolve errors in minutes. Deploy with confidence. Learn more at rollbar.com/changelog.
- Linode – Our cloud of choice and the home of Changelog.com. Get started on Linode today with a $100 in free credit. You can find all the details at linode.com/changelog
- AWS Amplify – AWS Amplify is a suite of tools and services that enable developers to build full-stack serverless and cloud-based web and mobile apps using their framework and technology of choice. Amplify gives you easy access to hosting, authentication, managed GraphQL, serverless functions, APIs, machine learning, chatbots, and storage for files like images, videos, and pdfs. Learn more and get started for free at awsamplify.info/JSParty
- Gleb Bahmutov – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Jerod Santo – Twitter, GitHub
- Christopher Hiller – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Amal Hussein – Twitter, GitHub
Notes and Links