- Rollbar – We move fast and fix things because of Rollbar. Resolve errors in minutes. Deploy with confidence. Learn more at rollbar.com/changelog.
- Raygun – Unblock your biggest app performance bottlenecks with Raygun APM. Smarter application performance monitoring (APM) that lets you understand and take action on software issues affecting your customers.
- OneMonth.com – One of the best places to learn how to code…in just one month. If you’re interested in taking your career to the next level head to OneMonth.com/jsparty and get 10% off any coding course.
- Linode – Our cloud server of choice. Deploy a fast, efficient, native SSD cloud server for only $5/month. Get 4 months free using the code
changelog2018. Start your server - head to linode.com/changelog
- Paige Bailey – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Suz Hinton – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Nick Nisi – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Notes and Links
- Google AI
ml5.js - Friendly Machine Learning for the Web
- Machine Learning Glossary
- TensorFlow tutorials
- Tero Parviainen on CodePen
- tfjs-layers - High-level machine learning model API
- tfjs-models - Pre-trained TensorFlow.js models
- tfma-slicing-metrics-browser.gif 📷
- TensorFlow Model Analysis (TFMA) - a library for evaluating TensorFlow models
- What-If Tool - Building effective machine learning systems means asking a lot of questions. It’s not enough to train a model and walk away. Instead, good practitioners act as detectives, probing to understand their model better.
- TensorBoard: Visualizing Learning
- TensorBoard: Graph Visualization
- People + AI Research (PAIR) - Human-centered research and design to make AI partnerships productive, enjoyable, and fair.
- Distill - Clear explanations of machine learning
- Book: Technically Wrong: Sexist Apps, Biased Algorithms, and Other Threats of Toxic Tech
- Book: Weapons of Math Destruction: How Big Data Increases Inequality and Threatens Democracy
- A new course to teach people about fairness in machine learning
- List of cognitive biases
- CleverHans - a Python library to benchmark machine learning systems’ vulnerability to adversarial examples
- CleverHans paper
- Breaking linear classifiers on ImageNet
- CV Dazzle - explores how fashion can be used as camouflage from face-detection technology, the first step in automated face recognition