Alex Page & Sam Rose from Shopify’s Polaris team join Jerod & Divya to discuss their open research into finding and selecting a viable alternative for Sass at the company. Six solutions enter, but which one will walk away with the 🌹?
Join Changelog++ to support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear!
- Raygun – With Raygun Error and Performance Monitoring you have all the information you need at your fingertips to quickly find and fix errors and performance issues across your tech stack down to the line of code. Get started with a free 14-day trial, head to raygun.com and join thousands of customer-centric software teams who use Raygun every day.
- Retool For Startups – More and more startups are using Retool to focus their time on their core product. That’s exactly why Retool launched “Retool For Startups” — it’s a program that gives early-stage founders free access to a lot of the software needed for great internal tooling. Retool has bundled together a year of free access to Retool with over $160,000 in partner discounts to save you money while building Retools apps with common integrations. Learn more, apply, join lightening demos and much more at retool.com/startups
- Auth0 – The for developers, by developers identity platform built for the cloud era that secures billions of logins every year. Security, compliance, and industry standards are always up-to-date, plus devs are free to provide the login options their users want with the security their application demands. Make login Auth0’s problem. Not yours. Learn more at Auth0.com
- Fastly – Our bandwidth partner. Fastly powers fast, secure, and scalable digital experiences. Move beyond your content delivery network to their powerful edge cloud platform. Learn more at fastly.com
- Alex Page – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Sam Rose – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Jerod Santo – Twitter, GitHub
- Divya – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
Notes and Links