AngularJS creator Miško Hevery has a new web framework he wants to tell us about, but he’s not pitching just another framework, but with different DX. He says that Qwik is a fundamental rethinking of how a web application should work. And he’s here to convince Jerod & KBall that the implications of that are BIG.
Changelog++ members save 6 minutes on this episode because they made the ads disappear. Join today!
- Raygun – Never miss another mission-critical issue again — Raygun Alerting is now available for Crash Reporting and Real User Monitoring, to make sure you are quickly notified of the errors, crashes, and front-end performance issues that matter most to you and your business. Set thresholds for your alert based on an increase in error count, a spike in load time, or new issues introduced in the latest deployment. Start your free 14-day trial at Raygun.com
- Square – Develop on the platform that sellers trust. There is a massive opportunity for developers to support Square sellers by building apps for today’s business needs. Learn more at changelog.com/square to dive into the docs, APIs, SDKs and to create your Square Developer account — tell them Changelog sent you.
- Hasura – Create dynamic high-performance GraphQL & REST APIs from your database(s) in minutes with granular authorization and caching baked in. All without touching your underlying database. Go from data to API in minutes. Get started for free at hasura.io/jsparty
- Sourcegraph – Transform your code into a queryable database to create customizable visual dashboards in seconds. Sourcegraph recently launched Code Insights — now you can track what really matters to you and your team in your codebase. See how other teams are using this awesome feature at about.sourcegraph.com/code-insights
- Miško Hevery – Twitter, GitHub
- Jerod Santo – Twitter, GitHub
- Kevin Ball – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
Notes and Links
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!