Mikeal Rogers, Alex Sexton, and Rachel White discuss the P2P web — including WebRTC, WebTorrent, and IPFS. They also get into React and React VR and the project of the week, PouchDB.
- Sentry – Get 30 days free when you sign up with the code
- Hired – Get hired. It’s free — in fact, they pay you to get hired. Our listeners get a double hiring bonus of $600.
- Mikeal Rogers – Twitter, GitHub
- Rachel White – Twitter, GitHub
- Alex Sexton – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Notes and Links
The P2P Web
- The Changelog #160: Ampersand.js, SPAs, and WebRTC with Henrik Joreteg
- The Changelog #227: Mad Science, WebTorrent, & WebRTC with Feross Aboukhadijeh
- React VR - Build VR websites and interactive 360 experiences with React