KBall and Nick dive deep with Chris Manson and Jen Weber from the Ember core team. They talk about Ember.js: What it is, why it’s different, what’s new in the Ember Octane release, and what’s exciting in the future of the project.
- Rollbar – We move fast and fix things because of Rollbar. Resolve errors in minutes. Deploy with confidence. Learn more at rollbar.com/changelog.
- DigitalOcean – DigitalOcean’s developer cloud makes it simple to launch in the cloud and scale up as you grow. They have an intuitive control panel, predictable pricing, team accounts, worldwide availability with a 99.99% uptime SLA, and 24/7/365 world-class support to back that up. Get your $100 credit at do.co/changelog.
- The Brave Browser – Browse the web up to 8x faster than Chrome and Safari, block ads and trackers by default, and reward your favorite creators with the built-in Basic Attention Token. Download Brave for free and give tipping a try right here on changelog.com.
- Jen Weber – Twitter, GitHub
- Chris Manson – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Kevin Ball – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Nick Nisi – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Notes and Links
Segment 1: About Ember
Segment 2: Ember Octane
- Octane is Here
- Ember Guides: Testing Components
- Ember Guides: Template Lifecycle DOM and Modifiers
- Ember Guides: Autotracking In Depth
- Ember Guides: The Ember Tutorial