Jerod and Divya welcome npm CTO Ahmad Nassri to discuss modular architecture. What it is, why it matters, and how you can achieve it. Ahmad has been thinking deeply about this topic lately and we have a very fruitful discussion that should have takeaways for developers of all experience levels.
- Rollbar – We move fast and fix things because of Rollbar. Resolve errors in minutes. Deploy with confidence. Learn more at rollbar.com/changelog.
- Linode – Our cloud server of choice. Deploy a fast, efficient, native SSD cloud server for only $5/month. Get 4 months free using the code
changelog2019. Start your server - head to linode.com/changelog.
- The Brave Browser – Browse the web up to 8x faster than Chrome and Safari, block ads and trackers by default, and reward your favorite creators with the built-in Basic Attention Token. Download Brave for free and give tipping a try right here on changelog.com.
- Ahmad Nassri – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Jerod Santo – Twitter, GitHub
- Divya – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
Notes and Links
- Listen to Ahmad’s epic backstory on The Changelog #185
- Read Ahmad’s slide deck on modern patterns in modular architecture
- Check out Framer