Mikeal and Chris welcome (back) special guest Fred K. Schott, who you may recall from our episode on Pika. This time, we’re talking ESM: what it is, what’s new about it, why it’s the future, writing libraries with it, and much more.
- Rollbar – We move fast and fix things because of Rollbar. Resolve errors in minutes. Deploy with confidence. Learn more at rollbar.com/changelog.
- Linode – Our cloud of choice and the home of Changelog.com. Deploy a fast, efficient, native SSD cloud server for only $5/month. Get 4 months free using the code
changelog2020. To learn more and get started head to linode.com/changelog.
- Scout APM – Are having trouble uncovering performance issues in your NodeJS apps? If so, check out our friends at Scout APM. Scout is application monitoring that automatically reports key NodeJS monitoring metrics, instruments many NodeJS libraries automatically, detects easy-to miss N+1 queries that sneak into production, plus a ton more. Learn more and get started for free at scoutapm.com/changelog.
- Fred K. Schott – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Mikeal Rogers – Twitter, GitHub
- Christopher Hiller – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Notes and Links