Ahmad Nassri returns to the party for a deep, nuanced discussion around the thoughts he shared in a recent blog post called Solving Solved Problems. We hear about the common issue Ahmad’s seen at software shops of all sizes, learn the anatomy of the total cost of software ownership, and debate what to build and what to buy.
Join Changelog++ to support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear!
- Rollbar – We move fast and fix things because of Rollbar. Resolve errors in minutes. Deploy with confidence. Learn more at rollbar.com/changelog.
- DigitalOcean – DigitalOcean’s developer cloud makes it simple to launch in the cloud and scale up as you grow. They have an intuitive control panel, predictable pricing, team accounts, worldwide availability with a 99.99% uptime SLA, and 24/7/365 world-class support to back that up. Get your $100 credit at do.co/changelog.
- React Summit – React Summit is right around the corner! The biggest React conference in the world is on October 15th and 16th in the cloud. Register today for FREE
- Fastly – Our bandwidth partner. Fastly powers fast, secure, and scalable digital experiences. Move beyond your content delivery network to their powerful edge cloud platform. Learn more at fastly.com.
- Ahmad Nassri – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Jerod Santo – Twitter, GitHub
- Amal Hussein – Twitter, GitHub
Notes and Links