This week we’re talking about building technical courses! From video courses to written courses, we’ll give you our tips for building an effective and memorable course.
- DigitalOcean – DigitalOcean’s developer cloud makes it simple to launch in the cloud and scale up as you grow. They have an intuitive control panel, predictable pricing, team accounts, worldwide availability with a 99.99% uptime SLA, and 24/7/365 world-class support to back that up. Get your $100 credit at do.co/changelog.
- The Brave Browser – Browse the web up to 8x faster than Chrome and Safari, block ads and trackers by default, and reward your favorite creators with the built-in Basic Attention Token. Download Brave for free and give tipping a try right here on changelog.com.
- Fastly – Our bandwidth partner. Fastly powers fast, secure, and scalable digital experiences. Move beyond your content delivery network to their powerful edge cloud platform. Learn more at fastly.com.
- Rollbar – We move fast and fix things because of Rollbar. Resolve errors in minutes. Deploy with confidence. Learn more at rollbar.com/changelog.
- Jason Lengstorf – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Emma Bostian – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn
- Kevin Ball – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
Notes and Links
- Learn With Jason
- How I Cut My Work Hours In Half And Somehow Managed To Get More Done conference talk
Cool people we mentioned
- Wes Bos
- Scott Tolinski
- Angie Jones
- Sarah Drasner
- Kyle Shevlin
- Dave Ceddia
- Tyler McGinnis
- Bianca Gandolfo
- Brian Holt
- Chris Biscardi
- Ali Spittel
- Kent Dodds
Courses we love
- Introduction To Gatsby by Jason Lengsdorf
- KBall’s Skillshare course on SVG
- Test Automation University