KBall and Boneskull dive deep with Paloma Oliveira on the cultural and social consequences of open source software, explore her background in arts and government-supported open source, and discuss practical approaches to change the culture of open source towards more sustainability.
Changelog++ members save 5 minutes on this episode because they made the ads disappear. Join today!
- Sentry – Working code means happy customers. That’s exactly why teams choose Sentry. From error tracking to performance monitoring, Sentry helps teams see what actually matters, resolve problems quicker, and learn continuously about their applications - from the frontend to the backend. Use the code
CHANGELOGand get the team plan free for three months.
- Vercel – Vercel combines the best developer experience with an obsessive focus on end-user performance. Our platform enables frontend teams to do their best work. Unlock a better frontend workflow today.
- Sourcegraph – Transform your code into a queryable database to create customizable visual dashboards in seconds. Sourcegraph recently launched Code Insights — now you can track what really matters to you and your team in your codebase. See how other teams are using this awesome feature at about.sourcegraph.com/code-insights
- Paloma Oliveira – Twitter, GitHub
- Kevin Ball – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Christopher Hiller – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Notes and Links
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!