Tracy Hinds, Alex Sexton, and Rachel White discuss good documentation, API docs, playbooks, Non-blocking UI Rendering, ember-concurrency, React Fiber and updates from Tracy on the Node.js Foundation and Node community.
- Sentry – Get 30 days free when you sign up with the code
- Toptal – Hire the best freelance developers and designers with Toptal. Email
email@example.com a personal introduction.
- Tracy Hinds – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Rachel White – Twitter, GitHub
- Alex Sexton – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Notes and Links
Docs! What makes good documentation?
Where are you sending your community if the docs aren’t good (hint: you don’t get to decide then)?
How to’s, getting started, API docs, playbooks