Your favorite web dev podcasts join forces for a super collab that’ll knock you frontend off! Amelia joins Chris Coyier and Dave Rupert from ShopTalk Show while Divya teams up with Wes Box & Scott Tolinski from Syntax. Let the FEUDing begin!
Join Changelog++ to support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear!
- Retool For Startups – More and more startups are using Retool to focus their time on their core product. That’s exactly why Retool launched “Retool For Startups” — it’s a program that gives early-stage founders free access to a lot of the software needed for great internal tooling. Retool has bundled together a year of free access to Retool with over $160,000 in partner discounts to save you money while building Retools apps with common integrations. Learn more, apply, join lightening demos and much more at retool.com/startups
- Auth0 – The for developers, by developers identity platform built for the cloud era that secures billions of logins every year. Security, compliance, and industry standards are always up-to-date, plus devs are free to provide the login options their users want with the security their application demands. Make login Auth0’s problem. Not yours. Learn more at Auth0.com
- Micro – Micro is reimagining the cloud for the next generation of developers. It’s a developer friendly platform to explore, search, and use simpler APIs for everyday consumption all in one place. They’re in early development building out the first set of APIs, and they’re looking for feedback from developers. Signup and get $5 in free credits.
- Chris Coyier – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Dave Rupert – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Wes Bos – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Scott Tolinski – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn
- Jerod Santo – Twitter, GitHub
- Amelia Wattenberger – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Divya – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
Notes and Links