Changelog++ members save 3 minutes on this episode because they made the ads disappear. Join today!
- Square – Develop on the platform that sellers trust. There is a massive opportunity for developers to support Square sellers by building apps for today’s business needs. Learn more at changelog.com/square to dive into the docs, APIs, SDKs and to create your Square Developer account — tell them Changelog sent you.
- Sentry – Working code means happy customers. That’s exactly why teams choose Sentry. From error tracking to performance monitoring, Sentry helps teams see what actually matters, resolve problems quicker, and learn continuously about their applications - from the frontend to the backend. Use the code
PARTYTIMEand get the team plan free for three months.
- Chris Coyier – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Dave Rupert – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Una Kravets – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Adam Argyle – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Jerod Santo – Twitter, GitHub
- Amelia Wattenberger – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Nick Nisi – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Notes and Links
- Watch the video on our YouTube channel
- Shout out to Una’s Twitter!
- Shout out to OneWheel!
- Shout out to ShopTalk Show!
- Shout out to The CSS Podcast!
- Shout out to JS Party?
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!