Justin Searls from Test Double joins the party to talk about patterns he’s identified that lead to failure, minimalism, and of course, testing!
Join Changelog++ to support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear!
- Rollbar – We move fast and fix things because of Rollbar. Resolve errors in minutes. Deploy with confidence. Learn more at rollbar.com/changelog.
- Linode – Our cloud of choice and the home of Changelog.com. Deploy a fast, efficient, native SSD cloud server for only $5/month. Get 4 months free using the code
changelog2020. To learn more and get started head to linode.com/changelog.
- Raygun – With Raygun Error and Performance Monitoring you have all the information you need at your fingertips to quickly find and fix errors and performance issues across your tech stack down to the line of code. Get started with a free 14-day trial, head to raygun.com and join thousands of customer-centric software teams who use Raygun every day.
- Justin Searls – Twitter, GitHub
- Nick Nisi – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Suz Hinton – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Christopher Hiller – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Notes and Links
Help us play Frontend Feud (and enter to win a free t-shirt) by taking the survey!