Feross Aboukhadijeh, Suz Hinton, Nick Nisi, and Alex Sexton get weird this week talking about their favorite old and weird HTML tags, web APIs that do or don’t require permission, and their favorite weird websites.
- Rollbar – Our error monitoring partner. Rollbar provides real-time error monitoring, alerting, and analytics to help us resolve production errors in minutes. To start resolving errors in minutes, and deploying with confidence - head to rollbar.com/changelog
JSPARTYto save 20% on most passes. Location and dates: San Jose, California, June 11-14. Learn more - oreil.ly/2J4z8da
- Fastly – Our bandwidth partner. Fastly powers fast, secure, and scalable digital experiences. Move beyond your content delivery network to their powerful edge cloud platform. Learn more at fastly.com.
- Linode – Our cloud server of choice. Deploy a fast, efficient, native SSD cloud server for only $5/month. Get 4 months free using the code
changelog2018. Start your server - head to linode.com/changelog
- Feross Aboukhadijeh – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Suz Hinton – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Nick Nisi – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Alex Sexton – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Notes and Links
<dl>: The Description List element
<applet>: The Embed Java Applet element
- Albino Blacksheep
- Newgrounds.com — Everything, By Everyone
- Everybody! Everybody!
- David Firth 🆙 (@DAVID_FIRTH) | Twitter
- Salad Fingers
- ::iLL WiLL PreSS:: HOME OF NEUROTICALLY YOURS, 4Y-RECORDS & MORE.
- :: procatinator ::
- ytmnd - you’re the man now dog!
- The Million Dollar Homepage - Own a piece of internet history!
- HELICOPTER GAME - Play the famous Helicopter Game
- The End of the World
- The Best Page In The Universe.