In this episode, we dive into the role of communication as a developer, how clarity is driving impact and how to self publish as an independent writer. Join us, as we chat with Stephanie Morillo author of The Developers Guide to Content Creation about how to write better as developer and how writing can take you from good developer to great.
Join Changelog++ to support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear!
- Rollbar – We move fast and fix things because of Rollbar. Resolve errors in minutes. Deploy with confidence. Learn more at rollbar.com/changelog.
- Linode – Our cloud of choice and the home of Changelog.com. Deploy a fast, efficient, native SSD cloud server for only $5/month. Get 4 months free using the code
changelog2020. To learn more and get started head to linode.com/changelog.
- Changelog++ – You love our content and you want to take it to the next level by showing your support. We’ll take you closer to the metal with no ads, extended episodes, outtakes, bonus content, a deep discount in our merch store (soon), and more to come. Let’s do this!
- Fastly – Our bandwidth partner. Fastly powers fast, secure, and scalable digital experiences. Move beyond your content delivery network to their powerful edge cloud platform. Learn more at fastly.com.
- Stephanie Morillo – Twitter, GitHub
- Divya – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Suz Hinton – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Notes and Links