Join Changelog++ to support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear!
- Raygun – With Raygun Error and Performance Monitoring you have all the information you need at your fingertips to quickly find and fix errors and performance issues across your tech stack down to the line of code. Get started with a free 14-day trial, head to raygun.com and join thousands of customer-centric software teams who use Raygun every day.
- Sourcegraph – Sourcegraph is universal code search for every developer and team. Easily search across all the code that matters to you and your organization: find example code, explore and read code, debug issues, and more. Head to info.sourcegraph.com/changelog and click the button “Try Sourcegraph now” to get started.
- Knowable – Learn from the world’s best minds, anytime, anywhere, and at your own pace through audio. Get unlimited access to every Knowable audio course right now. Click here to check it out and use code CHANGELOG for 20% off!
- Kevin Ball – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Nick Nisi – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Jerod Santo – Twitter, GitHub
Notes and Links
- Why do people complain so much about CSS?
- Episode on tailwind
- Material UI
- CSS Custom Properties as state