Jerod, Divya, & Suz get together to discuss top-level
await, the JS13kGames winner, Liran Tal’s
is-website-vulnerable, Vue 3’s source code, and Facebook’s take on AR/VR/XR. Plus 3 awesome pro tips you don’t want to miss!
- Toptal – Freelance development jobs for world-class engineers. Toptal gives you the ability to work on freelance development jobs and projects with top clients who understand the value of elite engineering talent. Choose your rate, control your schedule, enjoy the 100% remote lifestyle. Learn more at toptaljobs.com
- Linode – Our cloud server of choice. Deploy a fast, efficient, native SSD cloud server for only $5/month. Get 4 months free using the code
changelog2019. Start your server - head to linode.com/changelog.
- Algolia – Our search partner. Algolia’s full suite search APIs enable teams to develop unique search and discovery experiences across all platforms and devices. We’re using Algolia to power our site search here at Changelog.com. Get started for free and learn more at algolia.com.
- Jerod Santo – Twitter, GitHub
- Divya – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Suz Hinton – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Notes and Links
New & Noteworthy
- The JS13kGames winners have been announced
- top-level await lands in V8, Myles Borins with a great write-up on the feature
- Liran Tal’s CLI for checking if a website has known security vulnerabilities in its JS libs
- Vue 3 (vue-next) source code now available
- Facebook VR/AR lifelike avatars